Tuition & Studio Policies
1. All tuition is due on the 1st of each month, NO EXCEPTIONS. If tuition is not paid before the first class of the month, students will not be able to take class. A $10 late fee will be added to all payments made after the 7th of each month. Student space in class will be forfeited after the 3rd week missed, if tuition is past due. On Pointe Dance Studio uses a recurring payment plan for your convenience.
2. Tuition is charged per month, not class attended. If you, or your child, miss a scheduled class, a make-up class can be taken within a month of the missed class (must reserve space in class) No refunds will be given for classes missed. (MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY. If a student is not enrolled at On Pointe Dance Studio, they cannot make-up classes).
3. Students are required to be in class on time, with proper attire and hair pulled back. If a student is more than 15 minutes late to a class, they will be asked to sit out. This is for their own safety as the first 15-20 minutes of each class are spent stretching.
4. Students taking “unlimited” classes, that miss 3 classes in a row, will forfeit their space in that class.
5. Students and/or parents that are disrespectful to other students, instructors and/or other On Pointe staff may be asked to leave studio. On Pointe reserves the right to refuse service.
6. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for lost/ stolen belongings. Please make sure your child has all belongings when entering and exiting class.
7. It is the student/ parent or guardian’s responsibility to notify On Pointe Dance Studio of any medical conditions and/or student injuries. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for student medical conditions or injuries. If a parent/guardian is not present and a child has a medical emergency, I consent to have On Pointe CPR/first aid certified staff assist my child.
8. To withdraw from a class, student/ guardian (if student is under the age of 18) must notify On Pointe of cancellation in writing, 30 days prior to removal.
9. Dancers will be enrolled in classes based on our physical activity guidelines for their age and level at this link
10. On Pointe Dance Studio uses a recurring payment system for monthly tuition. You may use a debit/credit card with a Visa, Mastercard and/or Discover logo. Recurring payment can be cancelled at anytime, without cost.
11. On Pointe students may be included in group/individual photos for any of On Pointe's websites and/or videos including recital photos/videos.
Each child/ family will be charged a registration fee:
$20 per individual child, $35 per immediate family (parents and children ONLY)
Monthly Dance Class Rates are as follows (effective July 1, 2019):
$10 one time “drop-in” rate 30 min class, $15 one time "drop-in" rate one-hour class
$40 per 30 min. class weekly
$60 per 1 hour class weekly
$75 per 1 1/2 hour class weekly
$95 per 2 hours weekly
$125 per 3 hours weekly
$155 per 4 hours weekly
$185 per 5 hours weekly
$30 each additional class, after 5 hrs. weekly
$285 UNLIMITED classes per student
$385 family unlimited classes per immediate family
Adult Fitness Class Rates are as follows:
$10 "drop in" rate for ANY adult fitness classes
$69 mo. UNLIMITED adult fitness classes for On Pointe parents/ grandparents/ siblings (immediate family ONLY)
ON POINTE CLASS DRESS CODE:
Tap/Ballet combo & Pre-Ballet: Any color leotard, dance skirt and tights are allowed for this class. Hair should be pulled out of face in a secure ponytail, braid or bun. Students in tap/ballet combo will start with tap shoes and change into ballet shoes in class, please put your child's shoes in a bag they can bring into class with them.
Tap: Any comfortable clothing (no jeans), tap shoes, hair should be pulled out of face in a secure ponytail, braid or bun.
Ballet: Plain black leotard (no skirt attached), light (ballet) pink full footed tights, pink ballet shoes, hair in a slicked bun.
Jazz/Lyrical/Musical Theater: Any color leotard, black, pink or tan tights, spandex shorts, fitted tank or crop top, jazz shoes or pirouettes (instructor may ask students to go bare foot during class), hair pulled out of face with a secure ponytail, braid or bun.
Hip Hop: Any comfortable clothing (no jeans), tennis shoes with non-marking soles (no sandals or black soled tennishoes are permitted).
Acro/Gymnastics: Any color leotard (no skirt attached), spandex shorts are allowed over leotard, hair out of face in a secure ponytail, braid or bun, no shoes are needed.