Tuition & Studio Policies
1. All tuition is due on the 1st of each month, NO EXCEPTIONS. If tuition is not paid before the first class of the month, students will not be able to take class. A $10 late fee will be added to all payments made after the 7th of each month. Student space in class will be forfeited after the 3rd week missed, if tuition is past due. On Pointe Dance Studio uses a recurring payment plan for your convenience.
2. Tuition is charged per month, not class attended. If you, or your child, miss a scheduled class, a make-up class can be taken within a month of the missed class (must reserve space in class) No refunds will be given for classes missed. (MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY. If a student is not enrolled at On Pointe Dance Studio, they cannot make-up classes).
3. Students are required to be in class on time, with proper attire and hair pulled back. If a student is more than 15 minutes late to a class, they will be asked to sit out. This is for their own safety as the first 15-20 minutes of each class are spent stretching.
4. Students taking “unlimited” classes, that miss 3 classes in a row, will forfeit their space in that class.
5. Students and/or parents that are disrespectful to other students, instructors and/or other On Pointe staff may be asked to leave studio. On Pointe reserves the right to refuse service.
6. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for lost/ stolen belongings. Please make sure your child has all belongings when entering and exiting class.
7. It is the student/ parent or guardian’s responsibility to notify On Pointe Dance Studio of any medical conditions and/or student injuries. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for student medical conditions or injuries. If a parent/guardian is not present and a child has a medical emergency, I consent to have On Pointe CPR/first aid certified staff assist my child.
8. To withdraw from a class, student/ guardian (if student is under the age of 18) must notify On Pointe of cancellation in writing, 30 days prior to removal.
9. Dancers will be enrolled in classes based on our physical activity guidelines for their age and level at this link
10. On Pointe Dance Studio uses a recurring payment system for monthly tuition. You may use a debit/credit card with a Visa, Mastercard and/or Discover logo. Recurring payment can be cancelled at anytime, without cost.
11. On Pointe students may be included in group/individual photos for any of On Pointe's websites and/or videos including recital photos/videos.
Class policies amended during Covid-19 Pandemic:
-If you choose not to participate in recital, only credits towards future tuition will be given for admission tickets purchased for Peter Pan. No refunds will be given on Peter Pan recital registration
-Make up classes may be used through the month of April in virtual classes, or once your dancer is back in the studio for regular classes, NOT BOTH.
-Make up classes from March- April 2020 will not expire until June 30 (end of our season) and only apply to current students (as is our policy since 2010). If you drop your child from dance classes, they may not complete make ups if not enrolled in class.