1. On Pointe Dance Studio uses a recurring payment system for monthly tuition. You may use a debit/credit card with a Visa, Mastercard and/or Discover logo.
2. All tuition is due on the 1st of each month. If tuition is not paid by the 7th, students will not be able to take class. A $10 late fee will be added to all payments made after the 7th of each month. Student space in class will be forfeited after the 3rd week missed, if tuition is past due.
1. Tuition is charged per month, not class attended. If you, or your child, miss a scheduled class, a make-up class can be taken within a month of the missed class (must reserve space in class) No refunds will be given for classes missed. (MAKE-UP CLASSES ARE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY. If a student is not enrolled at On Pointe Dance Studio, they cannot make-up classes).
Class Changes/Class Withdraws
1. To withdraw from a class, student/ guardian (if student is under the age of 18) must notify On Pointe of cancellation in writing via email or by filling out a class drop form at the front desk by the 15th of the month prior.
2. If you want to change your child’s class, you can do so at any time. Please see front desk for a class change form. Please note that class spaces are limited.
Dancer Rules & Expectations
1. Students are required to be in class on time, with proper attire and hair pulled back. If a student is more than 15 minutes late to a class, they will be asked to sit out. This is for their own safety as the first 15-20 minutes of each class are spent stretching.
2. Students and/or parents that are disrespectful to other students, instructors and/or other On Pointe staff may be asked to leave studio. On Pointe reserves the right to refuse service.
3. Students taking “unlimited” classes, that miss 3 classes in a row, will forfeit their space in that class.
Health & Safety
1. It is the student/parent or guardian’s responsibility to notify On Pointe Dance Studio of any medical conditions and/or student injuries. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for student medical conditions or injuries. If a parent/guardian is not present and a child has a medical emergency, I consent to have On Pointe CPR/first aid certified staff assist my child.
2. Dancers will be enrolled in classes based on our physical activity guidelines for their age and level at this link https://www.onpointedance.org/copy-of-classes-1
1. On Pointe students may be included in group/individual photos for any of On Pointe's websites and/or videos including recital photos/videos.
2. On Pointe Dance Studio is not responsible for lost/ stolen belongings. Please make sure your child has all belongings when entering and exiting class.